As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Truly PVC Supplies
100 Masonry/Concrete Frame Fixings/Anchors, Natural Stone, 100mm x 7.5mm Screw Direct into Brick, Gates to Concrete Posts etc.Truly PVC Supplies
- New easy to screw & fix - easier & quicker than traditional plugged fixings - serrations on the thread aid thread cutting & insertion.
Eliminates need for plug or anchor - cuts its own thread - self drills into 6mm pilot hole. Suitable for a variety of substrates - concrete, solid, perforated or hollow bricks, natural stone etc.
White screw cover caps are included to provide a professional finish. No expansion force - unlike plugs or anchors - you can place nearer the edge without risk of fracturing. Utilises torx t-30 head - star shaped Torx T-30 drive bit included for maximum grip whilst driving.
2. AJ Timber
FREE BIT, AJ Timber, Yellow, 7.5 x 100mm Pack 25 Concrete Framing Screws Flat CountersunkAJ Timber
- Zinc plated and yellow passivated for increased corrosion resistance. Tx30 tx drive recess to reduce driver wear & prevent camming-out.
High-low thread on first 30mm to aid insertion and reduce torque. Designed to replace traditional masonry fixings. Serrated v-threads to achieve optimum insertion into all masonry types.
Door, 20 Pack 7.5 x 100mm Concrete Frame Fixing Screw Window, General Joinery with Free Torx 30 BITGeneric
- Designed to reduce labour costs and increase Fixing ability. 20 x 7. 5 x 100mm concrete frame Screw with Free Torx 30 Bit. Great fix into most Masonry substrates including concrete brick and Block etc. T30 flat countersunk head to reduce slippage and head wear.
4. Falcon Workshop Supplies
7.5 Ø x 100mm Concrete Frame Fixing Screw, Free UK DELIVERY, 20, Window/Door/Screws with Free TORX 30 BIT with Every OrderFalcon Workshop Supplies
- Deep high/low thread to give high pull-out resistance and waste extraction. Flat countersunk head with 5 locking ribs. Serrated v-threads to achieve optimum insertion into all masonry types.
T30 t drive recess to reduce driver wear and prevent camming out. 20 x 7. 5 Ø x 100mm concrete multi fix Framing Screw with Free Torx 30 Bit.
5. AJ Timber
7.5 x 100mm Pack 10 Concrete Framing Screws Flat Countersunk, Yellow, AJ TimberAJ Timber
- Tx30 tx drive recess to reduce driver wear & prevent camming-out. Zinc plated and yellow passivated for increased corrosion resistance. Serrated v-threads to achieve optimum insertion into all masonry types. Designed to replace traditional masonry fixings.
SEQUAL® 100mm Pack of 20 Easy Drive Countersunk Direct Concrete Screws. No Plugs Needed Concrete Screw Pack Countersunk Screw with Torx Head, T30 Torx Driver Bit Included in Every Screw Pack.SEQUAL
- No expansion bolts needed: with the sequal concrete fixings you can fix into all types of masonry with minimal fuss and maximum speed. This allows for the concrete screw bolts to be installed flush with the surface for a smooth and aesthetically pleasing finish. Countersunk torx head: the frame screws have a countersunk head with 5 locking ribs.
The screw sets are widely used for batten, window and door frame fixings as well as fixing into concrete, stone, brick, concrete block and wood. Quality: this concrete screw is made from high strength steel and heat treated assuring it will be fit for most jobs and also making sure it holds for years to come.
The screw set have a zinc yellow passivated finish that is rust and corrosion resistant for durability. Deep high/low thread: these masonry screws have a deep high/low thread for high pull out resistance.
The heads of these cement board screws are torx compatible allowing for increased torque control. Wide application: the concrete bolts are suitable for most masonry substrates including concrete and brickwork. The high-low serrated v-threads of the concrete screws ensures efficient debris removal which creates a firm hold in most common substrates. The sequal countersunk screw is a non expansion anchor and offers a rapid and effective light duty anchoring system.
7. Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd
98 Assorted Concrete Door Window Frame Fixing Screws 80mm 100mm 120mm 140mm KITFalcon Workshop Supplies Ltd
- Hard wearing plastic box to hold the Screws In, Will not open in transit and designed to stack. 98 assorted piece Concrete Framing Fixing Screw Kit. Please note that the colour of the box maybe different from the image. Concrete Screws. Free uk Delivery.
8. Truly PVC Supplies
10 x 100mm M8 Concrete Self Tapping Anchor, stone, masonry & marble etc., with a hex head, Bolt/Screw, fixes to brickTruly PVC Supplies
- No expansion force - unlike plugs or anchors - you can place nearer the edge without risk of fracturing. Suitable for a variety of substrates - concrete, natural stone, perforated or hollow bricks, solid, marble etc.
Cuts a thread into base material - because there is no need to insert the plug. New easy fix - relief thread is easier to tighten especially at a lower torque than traditional plugged fixings. Eliminates line up problems - drill the pilot hole direct into material and substrate.
9. Truly PVC Supplies
Stone, with a hex head, 10 x 100mm M6 Concrete Self Tapping Anchor, Bolt/Screw, masonry & marble etc., fixes to brickTruly PVC Supplies
- Suitable for a variety of substrates - concrete, perforated or hollow bricks, natural stone, solid, marble etc. Eliminates line up problems - drill the pilot hole direct into material and substrate. Cuts a thread into base material - because there is no need to insert the plug.
New easy fix - relief thread is easier to tighten especially at a lower torque than traditional plugged fixings. No expansion force - unlike plugs or anchors - you can place nearer the edge without risk of fracturing.
SSL Satellites 100 Pack 7.5x100mm Concrete Frame Fixing Screw, Perfect for Windows, Doors, and Screws for Satellite InstallationSSL
- User-friendly: they are a really fast and easy way to fix to masonry. Once the correct drill bit has been selected you can use these fasteners really quickly as there is no messing about.
Ideal for fixing: ideal for fixing window and door frames to masonry or brickwork. Providing resistance from rust and scratches these highly durable screws have five locking ribs. Easy to use: use the supplied torx t - 30 bit to drive the screw into concrete, Natural stone, solid or perforated bricks, hollow blocks etc.
Suitable for fixing to concrete, perforated brick, solid brick, hollow blocks and natural stone. Concrete screws: 100pcs+BIT serrated V-threads to achieve optimum insertion into all masonry types. Material: manufactured from premium grade zinc-plated steel.